Motor Traders Insurance
Get the Most Out of Your Motor Trader Insurance
The motor trade is rife with risks and liabilities, so it’s vital to make sure your motor traders insurance policy provides full cover. Whether your business is a car dealership, valeting service or garage, motor trader insurance will provide you with access to the financial and legal protection you need if something goes wrong.
Miller Insurance Brokers can arrange a policy for your business in accordance with your unique requirements and preferences. Loss and damage to your vehicles through accident, fire and theft will be covered as standard, and we can also arrange cover for your legal liabilities in case an insured driver causes injury or damage to others, as in Comprehensive or TPF&T cover.
We have access to several specialist insurers offering a diverse range of additional covers with their motor trader insurance, all designed exclusively for the sector. Some of these include:
• Loss of and damage to tangible assets on your premises
• Loss of and damage to customers’ vehicles and contents on the premises
• Loss of money
• Glass breakage on your premises
• Loss or damage to buildings, including or excluding subsidence
• Legal liability for employees
• Legal liability for members of the public on your premises, and elsewhere if required
• Cover for the goods being worked upon and / or being treated
• MOT loss of license
• Loan car cover for specified vehicle(s)
Our expert insurance brokers will work closely with you to help you find the most suitable and cost effective solution for your business. By choosing Miller Insurance Brokers to arrange your motor traders insurance, you can rest assured that all the relevant risks are covered, and that you’re not paying for any covers you don’t need. We’ll hold your hand throughout the process, providing jargon-free advice and offering assistance and guidance with MID updates as required.
For help finding the ideal motor traders insurance policy for your business, call Miller Insurance Brokers on 01625 610516. Alternatively, you can request a quote or callback using the buttons above.